The Legion Solar Off Grid Controller is a battery capacity multiplier and grid power detector designed specifically to be used with the Legion Solar 24V Oﬀ Grid Inverter Only.
This Off Grid Controller works as a hub for your batteries to increase their operational capacity. It can detect when grid power is unavailable and it automatically switches on power to the backup inverter in order to supply power to an off grid branch circuit. This way, you can power all your essential devices in case of an emergency, from your solar energy storage.
The Controller not only detects when power goes off and automatically switches to the backup inverter in order to continue supplying power, it also detects when grid power comes back. When power is back, the emergency branch circuit turns off, automatically.
Make the most out of your solar array. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you are covered in case of grid power interruption. The Off Grid controller works with both battery types: lithium and lead acid batteries.
- Off Grid Controller main unit
- Standard AC power cord
- 4qty Red 4 Gauge 4ft Wires with Ring Terminals
- 4qty Black 4 Gauge 4ft Wires with Ring Terminals
*Due to continuous product improvements, photos may differ slightly from actual product.
- <40ms Quick grid power outage detect and switch-over
- Persistent battery health monitor with LED indicators
- Easy connect with protected ring terminals
- 5 year limited warranty
- Length: 11.5"
- Width: 8.25"
- Height: 3.2"
- Weight: 8.0 lbs
- Input: 1-4 24V lithium iron phosphate and/or sealed lead acid batteries
- Power Output: 24V DC Off Grid Inverter
- Max Current / Power: 125A / 300W
- AC Detect: 100VAC - 240VAC
- Indicators: 4 Bi-Color LEDs
- Operating temperature -40C to 80C
- Static current: 20mA
- Protection: AC Fused, batteries none (lithium batteries must have BMS with short circuit protection, lead acid batteries must be fused)
Off-Grid Controller Datasheet