Efficiently harness wind energy with this marine grade wind turbine power generator. It produces up to 400-Watt of power at 28 MPH. If the wind dies down the turbine will continue generating electricity in winds as low as 5.6 MPH. Mounts on any 1.5 in.
The Nature Power 400 Watt is ideal for cottages, cabins, work sites and other places where power from the electrical grid is too expensive or simply not available. Power from the wind generator can be used with an inverter to run small TVs, DVD, players, phones, lights, radios, power tools, laptops, fans, and electric razors.
With a marine grade coating, it can withstand harsh environments. A wind charge controller is included with the generator to get the ideal charging current from your wind turbine to your 12-Volt battery or bank of batteries. The body is made from cast aluminum and is safe for high wind speeds, up to 110 MPH. Schedule 40 pipe.
Easy assembly with only 5 parts: the body, a nose cone and 3 blades. Blade diameter: 46 in.
Wind Turbine Feature
- Produces up to 400-Watt of wind power in your own backyard
- Wind turbines efficiently harness wind power, for a renewable energy source.
- Ideal for work sites or places where utility grid isn't an option
- Marine grade, weather resistant construction to withstand harsh weather elements
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Ships within 3-5 business days
Wind Turbine Product Specifications
- Length: 26"
- Width: 13"
- Height: 17"
- Weight: 17.4 lbs.