The Legion Solar Battery Commander can be used with the 120VAC and 230VAC Starter Sets and Expansion Sets. It connects in between the micro inverter and the solar panel.
During day time, solar energy is used to complement the power you use from your utility company and charge the batteries. At night, the batteries supply power to supplement your usage. This allows Legion Solar to offset all of your grid power daytime and nighttime consumption, with the solar energy you produce with your solar system.
The Battery Commander can be used with Legion Solar Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) 25.6V 100Ah 2560Wh Deep Cycle Battery and standard Sealed Lead Acid Batteries. For each Battery Commander branch, two deep cycle 12V batteries connected in series with capacity range of 60 to 100Ah are recommended.
- 1 Battery Commander main unit
- Mounting Screws
- 1 Male to Male MC4 Wire
- 1 Female to Female MC4 Wire
- 2 pairs of Positive and Negative Battery Terminals
- 1 25ft Black AWG10 Wire with MC4 Connector
- 1 25ft Red AWG10 Wire with MC4 Connector
*Because of constant product improvements, photos may differ slightly from actual product.
- Intelligent battery charge controller with battery chemistry auto detect, quick and PWM charge modes
- Standard MC4 Connectors
- Wireless 2.4GHz connection to Solar Regulator
- 10 year limited warranty
Battery Commander Datasheet