Primus Wind Power's Air wind turbines are the #1 selling small wind turbine generator line in the world! According to the magazine Yachting Monthly, the Air Breeze is the best high energy output wind turbine generator for sailors. With an optimized electronic system you can expect for this wind turbine to not only generate power quietly but also efficiently. It's also perfect for charging small battery applications or pairing with hybrid solar systems.
Extremely durable, the Air Breeze performs great in high winds (Up to 110 MPH), arctic, marine, and other harsh environments. The Air Breeze is masterly crafted with anti corrosive material and aircraft grade paint. You can expect up to 40 KWh of energy output in a month. This DIY application is not only easy to install, but it's sure to stand up to the elements and provide power when you need it most.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight and extremely durable
- Simple installation
- Easy plug and play for solar or battery applications
- Backed by 5 year warranty
- Energy output - 40 KWh per month with 5.8 m/s wind speeds
- Swept Area - 1.07 m^2 (11.5 ft^2)
- Rotor Diameter - 1.17 m (46 in)
- Weight - 5.9 kg (13 lb)
- Shipping Dimensions - 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)
- Startup wind speed - 7 MPH or 3.1 m/s
- Available voltage - 12 VDC, 24 VDC, 48 VDC
- Controller - mircoprocessor-based smart controller
- Alternator - permanent magnetic brush-less
- Body Materials - permanent mold cast aluminum
- Electronic torque control for over-speed protection
- (3) Injection-molded composite blades
- Suggested mount - 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter
- Operating wind speed range - 3.1-22 m/s (7-49 mph)
- Optimal wind speed range - 4.5-22 m/s (10-49 mph)