Replacement Solar Regulator for 120VAC and 230VAC Starter and Expansion Sets.
The Legion Solar Regulator contains the solar energy produced behind your utility meter by regulating energy production of each Micro-Inverter. This ensures that energy production from solar power is less than or equal to energy consumption.
When the Solar Regulator and the Micro-Inverters are connected in line, you can monitor your home energy consumption. You can also check your solar panel production and control energy production of each micro-inverter. All this to contain the energy you produce behind the utility meter, which the utility company does not own.
Plug and play allows for easy installation. Smartphone App enables set-up and monitoring via Bluetooth. App is available for Apple and Android devices.
Legion Solar solar system pays for itself 3x faster than traditional systems.
- Solar Regulator main unit
- Mounting Screws
- 2 Split Core Transformers
*Due to constant product improvements, photos may be slightly different from actual product.
**Due to continuous project development, the app interface and product may be slightly different from photos.
- Contains generated solar and battery energy behind your utility meter
- Connects via Bluetooth using InstaConnect™ for convenient set-up and monitoring
- Works with Net Meters, Bi-Directional Meters, Single Direction meters.
- Works with 1 and 2 phase systems on both 110VAC and 230VAC
- Works with overhead and underground utility lines
- Straightforward wiring with LegionConnex™
- Field firmware upgrades available
- IP65 weatherproof
- 5 LED status indicators
- Suitable for up to 32 Micro-Inverters
- 100A max current sense for each phase (200A Total)
- Max Legion Solar system size 9.6kW
- Keep tabs on energy production of each Micro-Inverter and home's energy consumption live, with Legion Solar App (Apple/Android).
- 5 year limited warranty