Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 12V 170Ah
The Renogy 12V 170AH Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery is the ideal solution for deep-cycle applications. Great for cabins, solar/wind energy systems, UPS battery backups, communication systems, medical equipment, and much more.
Renogy LFP deep cycle batteries offer a safer, lighter and more powerful performance than gel or lead-acid batteries. They feature a lengthy service and shelf life to boot. Easy to maintain and sealed, Renogy lithium iron phosphate batteries are a great investment for your off-grid system.
- BMS Protection
- Low Self-Discharge
- Triplex Sealed Construction
- Patented Design Construction
It may happen that the batteries' Battery Management System (BMS) is activated and the battery voltage shows 0V. If this occurs, you can use a compatible Li charger to reactivate Li batteries.
To protect the battery from overheating, make sure the battery terminals are tightly screwed in. Loose battery terminals can lead to the terminals to build up heat, damaging the battery.
The batteries' M12 terminals are wider and not compatible with any Renogy battery cables. They require 1/2" ring terminals for proper connection. Custom Wires available upon request.
These batteries are made ONLY to be connected in parallel and using identical batteries. When using multiple batteries, DO NOT string them in series.
MINIMUM 12V LITHIUM BATTERY BANK SIZING
Below are the minimum battery quantities to operate Renogy power inverters. Suggested for For 12V applications ONLY.
- Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 12 Volt 170Ah x 1
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Energy Density: 149.1Wh/L
- Rated Capacity (0.2C): 170Ah
- Internal Resistance: ≤10mΩ
- Minimal Rated Capacity (0.2C): 161.5Ah
- Cycle Life (0.2C, 20±5°C): 80% DOD 2000 cycles
- Energy: 2176Wh
- Specific Energy: 103.6Wh/kg
CHARGE & DISCHARGE PARAMETERS
- Charge Voltage: 14.4 ± 0.2V
- Maximum Charge Current:85A
- Charge Cut-off Voltage:14.6V
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current:125A
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage:≥10V
Operation Temperature Range
- Charge: 32~113°F/ 0~45°C
- Discharge: -4~140°F/ -20~60°C
- Recommended: 73.4 ± 9°F/ 23 ± 5°C
Storage temperature Range
- Less Than 1 Year: 32~77°F/ 0~25°C
- Less Than 3 Months: 14~95°F/ -10~35°C
- Length: 357mm / 14.0 inch
- Width: 155mm / 6.1 inch
- Height: 270mm / 10.6 inch
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
- Cell Model: IFR26650-3.4AH
- Housing Material: ABS+PC
- Terminal Model: M12x1.75x16mm
- Assembly Method: 4S53P
Accessories: 5-year prorated warranty
See additional warranty information
For any questions about this Renogy Lithium Battery or any other product in our store, please email us at Support@Solar-Us-Shop.com.