Primus Wind Power's Air wind turbines are the #1 selling small wind turbine generator line in the world! The Air 30 Wind Turbine Generator sits atop the industry when it comes to producing power. With a capacity of 30 KWh a month, your energy needs will surely be covered in a windy environment. When it comes to land based wind energy systems this turbine kit is perfect for your off-grid cabin, RV, or workshop.
A perfect compliment to solar power, the Air 30 turbine can be easily combined with a new or existing solar array. Use the power of the wind to produce electricity at night and during winter months when solar power is at its weakest to ensure year round production.
The Air 30 turbine is equipped with an advanced micro-processed smart controller system to ensure 100% safety and reliability. There's no need to worry about high wind over-speed or mechanical breaking. Made in the U.S.A. you can expect this wind turbine kit to be of the highest quality.
- Light-weight with simple installation
- Easy plug-and-play ability to combine with a solar array
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Backed by 5 year warranty
- Durable design withstanding winds up to 110 mph
- (3) injection-molded blades
- Energy - approx. 30 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph)
- Swept Area - 1.07 m^2 (11.5 ft^2)
- Rotor Diameter - 1.17 m (46 in)
- Weight - 5.9 kg (13 lb)
- Shipping dimensions - 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)
- Cut-in speed - 8 mph (3.58 m/s)
- Available in 12, 24, and 48 DC voltage
- Controller - micro-processed smart controller
- Body - permanent mold cast aluminum
- Alternator - permanent magnet brush-less
- Electronic torque control for over-speed protection
- Operating wind speed range - 3.6-22 m/s (8-49 mph)
- Optimal wind speed range - 11-15 m/s (25-32 mph)
- Suggested Mount - 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter
- Mount sold separately