Primus Wind Power's Air wind turbines are the #1 selling small wind turbine generator line in the world! The Air 30 Wind Turbine Generator sits atop the industry when it comes to producing power. With a capacity of 30 KWh a month, your energy needs will surely be covered in a windy environment. When it comes to land-based wind energy systems this turbine kit is perfect for your off-grid cabin, RV, or workshop.
A perfect complement to solar power, the Air 30 turbine can be easily combined with a new or existing solar array. Use the power of the wind to produce electricity at night and during winter months when solar power is at its weakest to ensure year-round production.
The Air 30 turbine is equipped with an advanced micro-processed smart controller system to ensure 100% safety and reliability. There's no need to worry about high wind over-speed or mechanical breaking. Made in the U.S.A. you can expect this wind turbine kit to be of the highest quality.
Wind Turbine Generator Kit Features
- Light-weight with simple installation
- Easy plug-and-play ability to combine with a solar array
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Durable design withstanding winds up to 110 mph
- Ships from Country: United States
- Includes control panel to monitor energy production
Air 30 Physical Specifications
- (3) injection-molded blades
- Energy - approx. 30 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph)
- Swept Area - 1.07 m^2 (11.5 ft^2)
- Rotor Diameter - 1.17 m (46 in)
- Weight - 5.9 kg (13 lb)
- Shipping dimensions - 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)
- Cut-in speed - 8 mph (3.58 m/s)
- Available in 12, 24, and 48 DC voltage
- Controller - micro-processed smart controller
- Body - permanent mold cast aluminum
- Alternator - permanent magnet brush-less
- Electronic torque control for over-speed protection
- Operating wind speed range - 3.6-22 m/s (8-49 mph)
- Optimal wind speed range - 11-15 m/s (25-32 mph)
- Suggested Mount - 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter
- Mount sold separately